Participation Group is a group made up of patients registered at the practice who are interested in their health needs as well as the needs of the community.
The Aim of the Group is:
- To promote co-operation between the practice and patients;
- To encourage health care education in the practice.
- Develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients.
- Organise and develop a local “survey” with patient input;
- Understand issues affecting patients; Developing action plans that address patient issues;
Useful information on patient participation go to National Association of Patient Participation website
Minutes of Patient Participation Group meetings:
Minutes of Meeting 09 08 12.pdf
MINUTES of meeting 25 09 13.pdf
Minutes of meeting 04.12.2013.pdf
PPG minutes 04.03.2014.pdf
Meeting June 2014.pdf
Meeting on Feb 2015.pdf
PPG meeting 290715.pdf.Dr Malhotra gave a presentation on Physical_and_mental_health_well_being.pptx and Understanding_dementia.ppt.
PPG Meeting 291015.pdf
PPG Meeting 4th Feb 2016.pdf
PPG Minutes 28th June 2016.pdf